Current Trials 18 Feb 2019
In case you were wondering…it is remarkably easy to participate in a paid medical research study; it is just as easy to get paid for your participation.
* Ankle fusion
* Ankle subchondroplasty
* Attention Deficit / Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
* Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
* Crohn’s disease
* Constant diarrhea and belly pain (C-Diff)
* Endometriosis Pain
* Infertility (In Vitro Fertilization – IVF)
* Knee ligament injury
* Knee replacement
* Low back pain / Sciatica
* Obsessive-compuslive disorder (OCD)
* Postpartum depression in teens
* Ulcerative colitis
* Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
And it all starts with a phone call (800-774-1534), visit to the Physician’s Research Group (PRG) website. or complete our simple online form.
Feel free to share this with your friends who may benefit from these opportunities.